Thursday, March 22, 2012

My Trash to Treasure Pineapple Quilt


I did some quilting today.


Finished quilting my Trash to Treasure Pineapple Quilt.


This is my UFO for February. Yes, I am a little behind.


 I am going to bind it in the red.


I don't even know when I will get it bound. Friday night I need to work on a dress for my daughter for her birthday party.


This is the back of my quilt. Love that Jane Sassaman fabric!!!!!!


 I did a pantogram for a customer today. (I do not usually take pictures of quilts with pantograms.) Anyway, I used the "Leader Grips" that I got at the Lancaster Show to put the quilt on the longarm. The purpose of them is to save time. I guess I need to get used to them because I do not think they saved me any time. Let's see how the next one goes.


No comments: