Thursday, March 1, 2012

All Good Things Must Come To An End


The Bayside Quilters Ocean City Retreat has come and gone. As usual it was a great time. But it is good to return home to my family. Usually when I am at retreat I am a super sewer. This year I was not feeling well and took many breaks. I even took a nap both full days we were there. Even with the breaks I was able to accomplish something.

I pieced this entire top. The pattern is "New Wave Quilt" and can be found here. With the intent of using up some of my stash I also pieced the back. While I was at it, I got the binding ready so after I quilt it I will be good to go.


  I made a few minor changes on this Round Robin Quilt and prepared the back and binding.

Laura is making this quilt for a wedding gift for her son and daughter-in-law. She thought she was ready to put the blocks together and discovered she only had 49 of the embroidered blocks instead of 50.
 


Kate made this table runner and started a second. Plus she worked on another one.




Elaine made this apron for her sister who has been waiting for it for 4 years. She also made two hand fulls of petals for her Joseph's Coat.


Janie cut out and sewed this baby quilt. It just needs the border.

 Margaret is hiding behind the circle quilt she was working on for Outreach.


Margaret was also working on a Trash to Treasure Pineapple Quilt and a Sew Simple Pineapple Quilt. I told her she must have Adult ADD because she bounced between the 3 quilts that she was working on. At least she did not get bored.


Loy was working on a Cowboy Quilt.

Alice was working on a Sherlock Holmes Pillow with lots of beading.

Chris was working on a Stars and Stripes Quilt.



Beth made a Jelly Roll Race Quilt and she is working on a Storm At Sea.


Jan made this quilt for her daughter who picked out all of the fabric.

Lois was working on her Feathered Stars. 



Shirley was learning to use her Digitizer and she was getting ready for a Trip Around The World Quilt.




Sherry mad aprons for her daughter and grand daughter and she was also getting ready for a Trip Around The World Quilt.


Karen was working on this Stained Glass Window Quilt Wall hanging.

Jeannine made this Pinwheel Quilt.

Betty was working on a Christmas Quilt.

Joan was working on this Tree Quilt. 

Lucille finished this McKenna Ryan Beach Quilt.

Everyone had a great time and I know we will all look forward to next year!

No comments: