Thursday, March 22, 2012

He's Really Gone


If you follow my blog then you know that Son #2 moved away the beginning of March. Tuesday the movers came and took all of his stuff. He is really gone. With all of his belongings still here it was like he was away at school again. But now it is really hitting me that he is all grown up and moved out. The worst part is that he is so far away; about a 9 hour drive. As you can see in the picture, he even took his deer head. (THANK GOD!!!!) I thought it was funny that the deer head got such special treatment. He got his own custom-made wooden crate.

I still have one left at home; my daughter. She is a freshman in high school. I plan to continue to enjoy every minute that I have with her.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Enjoy her, every single minute, good ones and bad, while you can. The years fly by in the blink of an eye. Both my kids are grown up and married. I wouldn't have it any other way, but I sure do miss them.