Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Lancaster Purchases

Finally, here are my purchases from the Lancaster Quilt Show.
You don't want to know how much money I spent.
Quilting really is an addiction, and not just fabric.


These "Leader Grips" are for the long-arm. You use these to put the quilts on the long-arm. It promises to be much quicker than pins. I also got the ones for the sides. I will let you know how I like them when I finally get to use them. I have a busy week ahead and not sure when that will be.

I got this new dye for my AccuQuilt Go. Maybe I can use this on my Rhapsody Quilt.

The roll-n-ruler looked amazing. That tape sticks to itself and nothing else. Looks like it should get a lot of use.

Water Soluble Thread; some day I am going to try trapunto. I also got a pressing stick that is hidden under there somewhere. Should make pressing easier and more accurate.

 Some of the books were on sale. I find it hard to turn down a good book, especially one on sale.

I am excited about this book. The author was there and so were most of the things that she has scrapped on. I can't wait to try one of these projects.


1 comment:

Barbara Sindlinger said...

I love to see what people buy at shows - it's so much fun. And quilt shows are the best place to find some great and unique items. Thanks for sharing.