Monday, December 26, 2011

Stash Report, Week 52, 2011

It is hard to believe that this is the last stash report of the year.
I am very glad I participated in Judy's stash reports this year.
I has been very interesting to see how much fabric I have actually used and purchased. The good thing is that I did use more than I bought this year!


This week I used 4 yards for the back and binding of this quilt.

Used this Week: 4.0 yards

Used year to Date: 146.5 yards

Added this Week: 0 yards

Added Year to Date: 109.75 yards

Net Used for 2011: 36.75 yards

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Your quilt is beautiful! Love all of the greens!

Congrats to you for using more than you bought! Can't wait to see what you accomplish next year!

Alycia said...

yay - Gotta love it when the numbers go our way ;-) That green quilt is cool - did you design it?