Saturday, February 12, 2011

Serendipity


I was a very bad girl today. I went fabric shopping again. After all cotton fabric is going up. It was my first time at a shop that I absolutely LOVE! The shop is Serendipity in Dagsboro, DE. It really isn't that far; about 1 hour and 15 minutes away.


Our first stop was upstairs with all of the sale fabric. I was able to find some great fabric upstairs.
Margaret found a few things upstairs too. Chris went with us but she would not let me take her picture.


Counting up all of my sale items plus regular priced fabric I averaged just under $6 per yard. Just about as good as going to Lancaster but a lot closer.


You are not going to believe this but I intended to purchase some blue fabric. As you can see I was drawn to my favorites; orange and green and a little brown.


Aren't they all positively beautiful?
This really isn't going to look good on my Stash Report tomorrow.


2 comments:

Dora, the Quilter said...

Beautiful fabrics. Not my colors (I'd have bought too many blues), but they are beautiful. Can hardly wait to see what you do with them!

Mary Lou Casada said...

So WORTH the bad report!! :-D Love the fabrics (it's green, gold, red and brown for me! LOL), so those would speak to me, too! Grab it while you can. A friend of mine went shopping in Lexington, KY and some of the fabrics were already $14.96 a yard!
Blessings,
Mary Lou