It is hard to believe the whole month of January has already come and gone. I am participating in Judy's UFO Challenge. The challenge is to take 12 UFOs, number them and Judy will draw a number at the beginning of the month and that is the project you should complete that month. At the start of the year I identified 18 UFOs (I found more since then). Therefore for 6 of the months this year it will be my goal to complete 2 of them in a month. Unfortunately #6 was drawn for January and I had 2 listed for that number. I am happy that I did get one of them finished. This string quilt was started in a class in March 2008.
This dimensional hand applique was started in my Baltimore Album Bee in 2009. I did not get it done but I am happy with the progress that I made. I had planned to add a pieced border, but last night when I was working on it (trying to get it done in January) I thought it was okay like this. I woke up in the middle of the night thinking that I really wanted to add a pieced border, so it is not done. What I think I will do is finish it the first month that a number is drawn that I only have one UFO listed.