Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Party Tonight


I think I have all of my inside decorating finished. Top pic is the family room ready for Christmas. The nutcracker collection belongs to my daughter. 

This is the before picture.

The skinny tree is my Santa Tree.

Family room mantle.

These are the Santas that my step-dad made. He carves and paints them one a year. 

Some close-ups of my Santa Tree.

Since I do live on the Eastern Shore of Maryland I have to have a Crab Santa.  The Santa is painted on a real crab shell.

I have several vintage ornaments that my mother-in-law gave me.






Polly made this ornament.

In the living room I have a blue and silver tree.

Living room mantle.

On the mantle are black and white pictures of my kids at Christmas when they were young.

I am just about ready for the 7-Sisters Quilt Guild Christmas Party. Since it is at my house I make drinks every year. I have been looking on the Internet this morning looking for a new punch recipe. 

No comments: