Thursday, September 9, 2010

Customer's Quilt



This is Margaret O's quilt. Finally it seems like life is getting back to normal. I am working on customer's quilts again. But, I still have a major project underway that I need to finish asap.

My husband and I own a small house that we rent out. Right now we are between renters and I am doing a lot of work on it. This is taking longer than I thought it would. I am priming and painting every room (ceiling, walls and trim) and refinishing all of the wood floors. I have the stain on the floors and will soon be starting the urethane finish. I am done painting the living room and the 2 bedrooms and only have the bathroom and kitchen to paint. I took before pictures so I will post pictures when I am finished. Today I will not be working on the house because I am waiting for the stain to dry completely.

No comments: