Monday, February 1, 2010

Joseph's Coat quilt-along

I have decided to join along with "Don't Look Now's" "Joseph's Coat" quilt-along. I am starting late, but I just discovered it. Seeing all of the beautiful creations in the Flickr pool has made it irresistible. I downloaded the pattern from Petit Debutant, instead of drafting my own. I will be taking fabric from my stash except for the background. I am not sure what direction I will go with it yet.

I probably won't get to quilt all day because my daughter is off of school due to the snow that fell over the weekend. Maybe I will have the chance to choose some fabric for this project and start cutting since I will not be in my workshop.

1 comment:

Oops-Lah said...

Just found your blog and was thrilled to see my first JC block. I still haven't made much headway though as we have in the meantime moved (not only house but also country). Best regard and happy stitching. Vreni in Singapore.