Thursday, May 29, 2014

Look At That Floor Cloth



About 6 months ago I saw a floor cloth on the Internet (I don't remember where) that was made using fabric. I really didn't think about it for a long time.  This past weekend I wanted to work on something and needed to get away from the sewing machine. I am not sure what made me think of this but I knew that I just had to do it.



Between home and the shop I knew that I could find everything needed to make this. I remembered seeing some linoleum remnants in the attic at the shop. So Sunday afternoon I went to the shop and cut a piece of linoleum and a piece of fabric. It really did not take me too long to decide on this Jane Sassaman fabric.


I posted this picture on Facebook the day after I made it and it received a great response. I am going to be doing a demo at the shop on Saturday June 14.


The fabric used on the floor cloth is from this Jane Sassaman line Sweet Lady Jane.

1 comment:

Libby said...

Well I think you need to tell us how to do this. I am from Indiana.