Sunday, October 20, 2013

Catching Up

It has been a while since I last posted. So, today I am going to try to catch up. 


A while back I posted about the Chalk Cloth that we got in. I played around with it a bit trying to design a placemat that I really liked. This is what I came up with. We do have patterns available. The Chalk Cloth and Placemat Pattern have been our most popular items the past 2 weeks.


Kailie is writing her name on the Chalk Cloth.


I fell in love with this pattern,Gorgeous Gourds, when I first saw it and just had to make it. 


I don't usually make quilts the same as the picture on the pattern , but those Batiks on the black was perfect just the way it showed. What do you think, isn't it gorgeous?


Joy made this dress for 4-H with fabric she purchased at Quilt Vine. 
She won "Grand Champion" at the state fair.

No comments: