Sunday, April 15, 2012

Stash Report - Week 16, 2012

I am still doing pretty good on my stash busting. This week I only purchased 1 1/2 yards of a beautiful Valorie Wells large print. I used up 3 1/2 yards. 1 1/2 yards was used on my challenge quilt for Bayside Quilters so I can not show you a picture yet. I used 2 1/4  yards (the Amy Butler prints I bought last week) on an Amy Butler pattern of a large pillow. I did not yet take a picture because I did not get it finished. The reason it is not finished is because I ran out of poly-fil. I got more at Wal Mart today.

Maybe I will finish it later after the Penguin's game. It was a marathon first period because of all of the fights. We recorded it because we were at Wal Mart when it started. My daughter just said she is glad she has it recorded because if she is not feeling well some day she can turn this on and watch the fights and it will cheer her up. She is a true hockey fan!

Used this Week: 3 1/2 yard
Used year to Date: 55 3/4 yards
Added this Week: 1 1/2 yards
Added Year to Date: 24 1/2 yards

Net Used for 2012: 31 1/4 yards

You can go to Patchwork Times to see more stash reports.

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

LOL. I, too, am working on a challenge quilt I can't show anyone! Good luck, hope you win!

glen