Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Round Robin Quilted


Last year I participated in a Round Robin Bee that I posted about here and here. This is my quilt from that bee.


I made the center block and it got passed around and someone different added each round.


I just finished quilting it yesterday.


It is my UFO for March. Yes, I know it is almost the end of April. I am hoping to catch up, but actually I am behind on customer quilts because I have something else in the works.


I need to get the binding on and I will probably put on a sleeve for hanging.


You never know what you will get in the end in a round robin but I am very happy with it!


2 comments:

Furball Farm Quilting said...

Gosh it's so beautiful, your quilting really compliments the quilt too. Wow, talk about gambling, but you sure did pick a winner with this beauty.

wundermary said...

WOW!