Monday, April 9, 2012

On the Other Side


My daughter and I left the Eastern Shore today and ventured over to the other side of the Chesapeake Bay. We had our own mini shop hop. Our first stop was Seminal Sampler in Catonsville, Maryland. There I purchased 1 1/2 yards of this fabric. I think it is a Valorie Wells print.


Our next stop was in Savage, Maryland at And Sew It Goes. Unfortunately this shop is going out of business. Most of the products that are left are 40 - 50% off. 


Our final stop on our little shop hop was at Cotton Seed Glory in Annapolis, Maryland. I bought these two patterns there. I was so excited to find this Maryland applique block. I started my personal Baltimore Album in 2006. I still have 2 blocks to make. I have lived in 2 different states in my life; Pennsylvania and Maryland. I have been wanting to make blocks for those states. I thought I was going to have to design my own. This pattern will be perfect for my Maryland block. Apparently this designer, Pearl Pereira , is going to do all of the states. I can't wait until she does Pennsylvania.

After our little shop hop we went to the mall and we each bought a pair of shoes. Then we went to eat at the fabulous Cheesecake Factory! What a great day!

















1 comment:

Katie, Julep and Derby's Mom said...

Sounds like a great day with some nice purchases!

Pop over to my blog I have a nice photo of you on there.

Katie
www.westiejulep.blogspot.com