Thursday, April 28, 2011

Time to work on my UFO


Yes, once again it is hard to believe that another month is just about over. April is one of those months where I have 2 UFOs listed for the number that was drawn. I will be happy if I get one of them completed.


I got this quilt top a long time ago at an auction that my quilt guild had. The center was finished and there was fabric included for the border. I think I put the borders on at retreat in 2007. I am not sure how old it is but it is vintage fabrics.


Since it is vintage, what else but feathers. Besides, feathers are quick and easy. I have the binding prepared and ready to go. If I can get the quilting finished tomorrow, I should be able to get the binding on tomorrow night at the 7-Sisters guild meeting.


I am sitting here falling to sleep. Time to head to bed.

No comments: