Monday, April 18, 2011

Still Rambling About Orange


If you read my post on Friday, you know I was rambling on about when I started to like orange. As I was cutting this fabric for my Blooming 9-Patch I remembered it was one of the fabrics I purchased in Sisters, Oregon in July 2004. I wanted to show you the quilt I made after my trip to the west coast. 


All of the fabrics in this quilt were purchased at The Stitchin' Post in Sisters, Oregon. This was the first time I ever really bought any fabric with orange in it other than maybe pumpkin color for fall quilts. It is interesting that my Blooming 9-Patch has 2 of those fabrics in it. Fabrics #1 and #2 were in that quilt. I now have no more of any of  that fabric left.


1 comment:

cottonreel said...

Very nice ithas turned out --cottonreel