Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ocean City, Maryland


I am home from Ocean City and getting back into the swing of things.


31 members of the Bayside Quilters spent 3 glorious days at the Dunes Manor Hotel. The most pressing thing that we had to do was sew.


We were served 3 wonderful meals a day and afternoon tea. Some of the ladies took time away from sewing to take a walk or even a nap. Of course I did neither. I am all about getting it done.


Retreat is such a great way to become better friends with fellow quilters.It was the absolute best 3 days and I am sorry it had to end so soon. 


I took pictures of the festivities and show-n-tell. To view all of the pictures click here or on the link to the left.


All of the pictures in this post were taken just outside of the room where we were sewing.


No comments: