Thursday, June 24, 2010

I Got A New Sewing Machine


I had a little difficulty deciding which one to get.


Cheryl and I are home from Dover and we both came home with a new machine. We went to 2 different places and looked at 2 different brands, Husqvarna Viking and Janome. We went back and forth between the two places trying to make up our minds. Cheryl was looking for an embroidery machine she could also piece with and I was looking for a machine that would make machine applique' easier. When it was all over and done with we both got a Janome.  Mine is a new machine that has only been out a few months. I can't wait to use it, but that will not be until after we get our son moved into his new house.

Cheryl trying out the Viking (not her new machine).

Me and my new machine (well the floor model, mine is still in the box).

Dave brought the first tomato in from the garden today and I ate it. Yum Yum!

No comments: