Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Program With Tula Pink

Some of my friends and I went to see Tula Pink about a month ago. A guild about 2 hours from us hosted her. We took off work early and hit the road. Those of us that went were already Tula Pink fans, but now I think we really are Fanatic about her.

I believe I can honestly say that this was the best quilty lecture I have ever heard. Tula Pink is so real and true to who she is. The stories behind her fabric lines are very very interesting. She really needs to write these stories down for all to read. She is extremely talented and creative.


Lou with Tula.



Patti with Tula.
As you can see, Patti couldn't keep her hands off of her.





Not only is Tula Pink's fabric design amazing, but her patterns are as well. 
These are some close up pictures of her Butterfly Quilt. 
Of course with me being a longarm quilter I had to check out the quilting up close.
Angela Walters does all of Tula's quilting.





This quilt is made using her new line "Bumble."
We now have these fabrics in stock.





This is a close up of "Moxie" made with Foxfield.



Here are some close ups of her "100 Block City Sampler."



Me and Patti with Tula.
Unfortunately, Carol took all of the photos and we were so excited we didn't even think to get her in a picture.

Thank you Carol!

No comments: