Sunday, May 19, 2013

Make A Bag


 Yesterday was the class "Make A Bag." This class was taught by Cheryl. Making bags is not something I have really done much of or typically care to do, so I took this class.Wow, Cheryl did a great job teaching this class. She shared with us techniques that she has developed and made this bag very easy to complete. I think I see more bag making in my future.


 Linda's bag.

 Barbara's bag.

 Candy's bag (mine).

 Cheryl's bag.

 Me with my fabulous bag!

 Linda with her awesome bag!

 Barbara with her magnificent bag!

Don't all of these bags look great on the shop counter? 
If you missed this class, then you missed a great one. 
Cheryl will be doing more bag classes in our future!

I almost forgot to mention that all of the fabrics in all of the bags was purchased at Quilt Vine.


 Did I mention that I love my bag?



During class Lou was there busy sewing away for the shop.
She was working on a sample using one of our new Christmas line of fabrics.
You may have noticed the quilt on the design wall to the right in some of the above pictures.
.


No comments: