Friday, March 22, 2013

Customer Quilts

I have been busy longarm quilting this week. So that I don't fall farther behind in posting, I am putting 4 quilts in one post.  



This is Jean's quilt. I love the modern look and the colors are fabulous.




Jean drew out the quilting design for me. I think it looks very nice.




This is Dael's quilt. I believe it is for her mother. Dael is a new quilter and she is doing a fantastic job. 


I love leaves. I quilted in the wind blowing them around.






This is Susan's quilt. Who doesn't love the Chevron? Love the fabric too. Everyone of them came from Quilt Vine.








This is Lou's quilt. I quilted it before this week but I had never posted it. It is the "strip tube quilt" method. All of her fabric also came from Quilt Vine.








No comments: