Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Mod Medallions Class


 Yesterday I had the opportunity to teach a class for Olde Kent Quilters in Chestertown.  This is the first class that I have taught outside one of my own guilds.


There were 13 quilters taking the class.
 

I chose the pattern Mod Medallions and the method I taught was raw edge applique.


This is the pattern I used to make a quilt using the fabric that I received for my birthday last year.


I finally quilted it last week and will be posting that soon.


I love seeing all of the different fabric choices in a class like this.










Most of the ladies used a white background but it will be interesting to see these last two when they are finished.


It was a great day in the beautiful historic town of Chestertown, Maryland, and it was so much fun meeting so many new quilting friends.

1 comment:

Linda said...

How pretty! It looks like everyone is having fun and doing a great job! You must be a good teacher.