Thursday, June 14, 2012

Bayside Quilters 20th Anniversary Celebration

Yesterday the Bayside Quilters celebrated their 20th Anniversary at The Oaks. That place was amazing. I think it was the best celebration we have ever had as a guild. I have a lot to post about this event so I am going to do it in 3 separate posts.

 Kitty and Norine greeted the guests as they arrived.

The centerpieces were from Seasonal Flowers. Shirley, the owner of Seasonal Flowers is one of our guild members. The centerpieces were our guild colors; hot pink and turquoise.

My daughter went to the celebration as my guest.

Laura, our president this year, read the history of the guild, recognized past presidents in attendance, recognized founding members in attendance, and touched on some highlights of the past year.

The anniversary fabric cake was made by Jeanne.

I sat at the table with all of the girls from Trappe. Look at Goldie sneaking in the background. I think she secretly wishes she lived in Trappe.

Many of the President's Quilts were on display.


Many of the President's Quilts were longarm quilted by me.














My next post will be about the challenge quilts.

No comments: