Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Trash to Treasure Pineapple


Last  week Gyleen Fitzgerald came to Bayside Quilters.
On Wednesday her program was on her new book, 
"Quilts: Unfinished Stories with New Endings."
It was a fabulous program and of course I had to get the book.



On Thursday Gyleen taught a class on her 
"Trash to Treasure Pineapple Quilts."
What a great class and a great way to use up your scraps. This is the 3rd time Gyleen has been to Bayside. I love taking her classes. She is a fabulous and dynamic teacher!




2 comments:

Mary Lou Casada said...

I have a pattern or two of Gylene's! They are really good, and I bet she is a hoot in class! :-) Awesome pineapple quilts!
Blessings,
Mary Lou

Linda said...

I love the bright colors and bold contrasts in these quilts! thanks for sharing!