Monday, July 12, 2010

Has It Really Been That Long


It has been over a week since I last posted. I really haven't been doing much quilting. I have been spending a lot of time cleaning stuff out of my work area. I did get this quilt done last week. Yes it is another Field of Flowers. It is Chris' quilt and it is the third Field of Flowers she has done so far. When I had this one hanging to take the picture my daughter walked in. She stopped in her tracks and exclaimed, "Whoa! Whose quilt is that?"

Over the July 4th Holiday we had family visiting. My niece and nephew flew in from Washington State to visit my parents. They all got to spend a few days here. We also had other family come in too.

My daughter with her West Coast Cousins.

My littlest nephew helping in the garden.

My boys making Muddy Buddies.

Cousins and Best Friends.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

stunning quilt and great quilting! Fun having family in from the other side of the country. Especially when cousins get to reunite!

D.Mellott said...

beautiful quilt, where can I find the pattern?