Thursday, July 22, 2010

Black, White and Red





Margie needed this quilt today before she leaves for vacation. I got up at 4:45am so I could finish it and still have time today to make salsa. 



I made a total of 26 and  half pints of salsa. All of the peppers and tomatoes came from my husband's garden. Last year was the first time I made salsa. Everyone loved it. My oldest son put in a request for 10 pints. I finished up the salsa about 3:00 and jumped in the shower. As soon as I get this posted I will have time to prepare for Vacation Bible School tonight. I am teaching the 1st and 2nd graders. This is the first time I have taught little kids since 2004 when I started working with youth. 


Yesterday we had Art Bee at Margie's house. I just had to take some pictures of her flowers. 


No comments: