Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I Won The Gold

I just returned from 3 full days of quilting heaven. The Bayside Quilters went to the Dunes Manor Hotel in Ocean City, Maryland. We all had a blast. When we were not sewing we were eating or talking. This was a great chance to get to know some of my fellow quilters a lot better. Aren't all quilters wonderful people? I also got a lot of tops done and a new one started (a string quilt). My lap top is still sick, ( a really bad virus) so I will post more pictures when I get it back. It is not fun using this old desktop.
Anyway, while at retreat we held the 2010 Bayside Quilters Winter Olympics. Look who took home the Gold. ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elaine and Diann really look up to me.
Everyone had a great time belting out the Star Spangled Banner!

1 comment:

lauraboehl said...

Candy,
Visited and lol when I saw the pix. What fun we had. I enjoyed getting to know you better and look forward to more quilting experiences with you.
Hugs,
Laura Boehl