Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Comfort Quilts

Finally, I am having a very productive week. I quilted several comfort quilts for the 7 Sisters Quilt Guild. A few weeks ago we identified 4 women in our community dealing with health issues, some of them with cancer. Here are 3 of those quilts. (I forgot to take a picture of one of them.)





This year, 2010, Easton Maryland is celebrating 300 years as a town. The Bayside Quilters are making a quilt for this occasion. I have been a part of this committee. The quilt came to me on Monday. I spent 2 days quilting it. We still need to add some appliquéd flowers and bind it. The quilt will be officially presented to the town at the April guild meeting. This quilt is an outstanding piece of work. I will post a picture after the presentation.

I am now quilting my UFO for March. I should have it complete with pictures tomorrow.

No comments: