Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Comfort Quilts

Finally, I am having a very productive week. I quilted several comfort quilts for the 7 Sisters Quilt Guild. A few weeks ago we identified 4 women in our community dealing with health issues, some of them with cancer. Here are 3 of those quilts. (I forgot to take a picture of one of them.)





This year, 2010, Easton Maryland is celebrating 300 years as a town. The Bayside Quilters are making a quilt for this occasion. I have been a part of this committee. The quilt came to me on Monday. I spent 2 days quilting it. We still need to add some appliqu├ęd flowers and bind it. The quilt will be officially presented to the town at the April guild meeting. This quilt is an outstanding piece of work. I will post a picture after the presentation.

I am now quilting my UFO for March. I should have it complete with pictures tomorrow.

No comments: