Friday, March 26, 2010

Customer's Quilt

This is Judith’s quilt that I finished yesterday.




It was decided that the 300 Anniversary Quilt could use some more appliquéd flowers. In the afternoon I worked on preparing some flowers and leaves. Today 3 other committee members are coming over with flowers and leaves and we will finalize the layout. I would like to get them applied today or tomorrow. Then I need to take pictures of the quilt and individual blocks. We are having a book made to document the quilt.



Tonight we will not be quilting at the 7 Sisters meeting. Party Night! Another one of the girls turns 50. We have a 50th birthday party just about every year. Cheryl is the one over the hill this year. There are only 2 of us still under 50. My turn is next year.

1 comment:

Laila said...

Wish I lived closer so I could have you quilt something for me!