Friday, February 2, 2024

February and Heart Quilts

 


Today is Groundhog Day, and February is the month of love and hearts.

Over the years I have been quilting I have made many little heart quilts.

When I had my Quilt Shop, I started designing patterns. I designed a bunch of little ones that I call Monthly Minis. I have one Monthly Mini for each month and I also have one Mini for each major holiday. I think the mini for February featuring the groundhog and a heart is one of my favorites. This pattern is named “February Phil” after Punxsutawney Phil. This little wall hanging finishes to 11” x 13”. If you are interested, this pattern can be purchased HERE on my Etsy Shop.



This little “Love” quilt is the Mini for Valentines Day and is also available on my Etsy Shop.




A couple of years ago I made these cute little heart pillows for three of my closest friends. They are only about 6” square.


This next one is also a pattern of mine. I just realized I don’t even have this one on Etsy. Guess I need to remedy that. This one measures 36” square and uses a charm pack, or 5-inch squares to complete.


The rest of these heart quilts were made a long, long time ago. Have you made a heart quilt?


Heart Quilts for the table.


This little one is about the size of a piece of paper. 


This one I made from a fabric exchange with my mom and sisters, about 25 years ago. 
I think we exchanged 6-inch squares. 



Both of these are also about 25 years old.




This cute little quilt is the one that got me hooked on quiltilng. 
I made this in February of 1998.
This one is even hand quilted. 


Hope you enjoyed looking back at my Heart Quilts. 


Blessings,

Candy

No comments: