Monday, June 12, 2017

A Garden of Quilts

My guild, Bayside Quilters of the Eastern Shore, held their quilt show a few weeks ago. It is held in Oxford Maryland, the most beautiful quaint little town I have every been in. The show is held every other year and is growing more each time. The main part of the show is held in the Oxford Community Center, the vendor mall is in the Fire Hall, and there are antique quilt displays in two of the local churches.



Here I am with my Quilt Vine Crew at the Show Party on Friday evening.
Left to right; Lou, Candy (me), and Chris



Kris and Karli selling tickets for the raffle quilt. 
"The One That Got Away" is a Quilt Vine original pattern and kit. 


The entrance into the show.


The display of quilts hanging form the rafters is stunning!
The purple quilt, "Strip Simple" and the blue & yellow quilt, "Lola" are Quilt Vine Patterns. 


I quilted the quilt that you can only see part of on the left, and it was made in a class at Quilt Vine.








Lou is standing under her quilt, "Starburst".
She will be teaching this class at Quilt Vine August 3rd.
I quilted this one.


This is the wall of Challenge Quilts. 
The challenge this year was "Quarter" in observance of Bayside's 25th Anniversary.


There I am pointing to my challenge quilt. 
Guess I need to do a post about that quilt.


These three quilts were made in a class with Jacquie Gering. 
The Grellow and white one is mine.
Laura's is the blue and white with the little hot pink center. 
The aqua and white one is Kate's, and I quilted it. 


The solid one on the left is mine.
The one on the right is Sharon's. She made this in a class at Quilt Vine and I quilted it. 








The one at the way top is my "Wedding Star" quilt. 





This quilt on the left is Elaine's, and I quilted it. 


This is the Shell Quilt that I made with my daughter. 
You can read more about it here.








The quilt on the right is Nita's and I quilted it. 


The quilt at center top was made and quilted by our Junior Member, Karli.
Karli quilted this on my longarm.
Karli is Lou's granddaughter. 

Sorry I can't tell you more about the quits that I was not a part of.
All of the quilts on display were amazing and I wish I could tell you more. 

Bayside Quilters of the Eastern Shore puts on a very nice show. 
You should come to the next one in 2019.



1 comment:

ebereuhle said...

Aluminum - Titanium Bars
Aluminum - Titanium Bars ray ban titanium | $12.99. In titanium easy flux 125 amp welder Stock. Iron - Titanium Bars | $14.99. Iron - Titanium Bars | $24.99. 출장안마 Iron - Titanium 벳 365 Bars | $32.99. Iron - Titanium titanium trim as seen on tv Bars $6.49