Thursday, January 30, 2014

Customers Quilts

Here are some customer quilts that I quilted this month. I started hanging the quilts outside off of the porch to take the pictures. It is much easier hanging them off the porch because I do not have to get the ladder out to hang them like I did inside.  I am not sure if I like the outside pictures better. The quilting actually shows up better when the picture is taken inside. The quilting shows up better when the light washes over the quilt instead of directly on it. Since I am selling my quilting it is important that the quilting show in the pictures.  But on another note the quilt itself does look better in the outside pictures. I guess ideally I should take both inside and outside pictures. Now that is a lot of work.



Colette's quilt 









Another of Colette's quilts






Lucille's quilt








Allison's quilt



1 comment:

Furball Farm Quilting said...

I like the images of the quilts on your porch. Like you, I have recently started taking pics outside, hanging off of my verandah. It doesn't show up the quilting nearly as nice as the inside surroundings, .... I think we need to do a course on photography to better highlight our work!! Enjoy your sewing week.