Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Getting Ready For The Program


Tomorrow I am the speaker for the Bayside Quilters of the Eastern Shore.


I had my quilts spread out on the floor trying to decide which quilts will not make the cut. My program should only be an hour to an hour and 15 minutes.


It is so easy to talk about my quilting that I could probably talk for hours. Unfortunately some of my quilts will be staying home.


This Mariner's Compass is a very special quilt. I made it for my oldest son 12 years ago for his 15th birthday. He has used it consistently ever since. It even spent 6 years at the University of Maryland with him. I was amazed that I was able to borrow it.


Each of my quilts are very special to me. I finally decided which quilts were going to be used for my program and got the car loaded. This is my first time to do a program. I hope all goes well and that it will not be my last.

No comments: