Saturday, November 20, 2010

No-Sew Friday Night


Last night at the 7-Sisters quilt guild instead of sewing we were baking.

Granny making her cookies.

The fire company has a new convection oven. One of the guild members who is also part of the fire company thought it would be fun to get together and bake Christmas Cookies. The oven will hold 10 sheets of cookies at one time.
 
Polly making snickerdoodles.
Lou mixing up gingerbread.
We each made one kind of cookie (except for Lou who made hers and Cheryl's) and everyone got a dozen of each kind. 













I am sure Margaret must have been telling me something very important.

Chris is getting those cookies off  of the sheet.
Aunt Shirley helps Karli cut out gingerbread men.



Patti and I do not believe a word Chris is saying.
Shhh don't tell her.





As always my daughter and I are having so much fun together!
Patti gets in on the fun too.

Cookies packed up and ready to go.





















We had Christmas songs going and we all had a lot of fun. 
I usually make a lot of Christmas Cookies but I think this year I will only make one more kind. My favorite that I only make at Christmas time; chocolate covered cherry cookies.  

1 comment:

Mary Lou Casada said...

Yu-uh-uh-uhmmmmy!!! :-D What fun! I'm sure there was serious arm-twisting going on when it came time to take those goodies home! LOL What a great way to spend time together!
Blessings,
Mary Lou