Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas


My Monday was spent quilting for the Hospice Festival of Trees. This is a table runner/wall hanging made by the 7-Sisters Quilt guild.

 A close up of the holly leaf in the green border.

 When we were making this on Friday night everyone was saying they want one. I think the plan is that next Friday we are going to work on them. I intend to make the entire quilt that this part came out of. I will let you know after Friday what book this came out of.

 This quilt was made by one of the bees of the Bayside Quilters for the Festival of Trees. I think it was the Needle Turners Bee. All of the applique on this quilt is needle turned and done by hand.

I just love this block. Of course it is the Candy block!

2 comments:

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

oh this is simply delcious eye candy!

Becky said...

Just what I needed! I love your Christmas quilt/wall handing. I got out a few books to get myself inspired. Thank you so much!