Saturday, May 29, 2010

Marjie's Quilt


This is Marjie's quilt. I quilted it last week. I do not know what took me so long to get the picture posted. I have really been slacking with this blog. Anyway, the border is a design that my sister drew.  She made it for one of her quilts that I quilted for her a few years back. We made it into a pantograph by taping sheets of paper together. I have not used it since and I thought it would be perfect for this quilt. Marjie was very pleased with it. Here is a pic of the entire quilt.


I actually did not do any quilting this week. I have been working on my challenge quilt. The theme is "Water is more than H2O." This quilt is due on June 9th. I hope to have the top finished by Tuesday and then I can quilt it next week. I am very excited about this quilt. I am using things I have never used before, and I am doing things I have never done before. I am really stepping out of my box and it is no much fun. I have been taking pictures to document the steps along the way. I can't wait to show it to you after the voting on the 9th.

No comments: