Sunday, October 4, 2015

Modern Quilters Eastern Shore Show-n-Tell

I have really been slacking in my blogging this year. I feel like there are so many things I have wanted to blog, so I just don't want to skip them. So hopefully I can make it up over the next few months. 

If you are a regular to my blog then you know I don't usually write much anyway. I like to post pictures of what is going on. Although, I do usually put a caption with each picture. 

Well, since I am posting several months of Modern Quilters Show-n-Tell, I will not be writing something for each picture. One reason is that I may have forgotten what was said about some of the quilts. I don't want to write about some and not the others. The other reason is, I really just want to get it posted and move on. It just would take too long to write about each picture. 

Everyone that knows me knows that my motto is "git r done".

So, here is Show-n-Tell from Modern Quilters over the last several months.

Hope you enjoy.







































No comments: