Tuesday, September 10, 2013

New Fabric

New fabric is coming in all of the time.
 There is much more that is coming in the near future, so I really wanted to show you what has arrived in the last few weeks.


This Poppy Fabric has a big WOW factor.
The largest poppy is 10" in diameter and it is the prettiest red.




What Eastern Shore person would love this line; crabs, sail boats, anchors, clams, and whales.


As usual, Jane Sassaman's new line is fabulous!




Here is a some cute kid's fishy fabric. 
My favorite is the bobbers on the orange background, but of course those fish are really adorable.

We decided to get one minkee and see if there is any interest in it. 
I love it for backs and it is especially nice for baby quilts.

We are gradually getting more "quilters linen."
"Quilters linen" is cotton that has a linen look; very popular in modern quilts.



I really like this line. 
We have been trying to decide what sample to make with this.




I have started a sample with this fabric, "Sweet Life."
The panels are the cutest thing. 
Hopefully I will have the top for the sample done later this week.





No comments: