Monday, February 11, 2013

Sewing All Day At Quilt Vine


On Saturday Patti and Lou were sewing at Quilt Vine. Patti was working on this quilt using Salt Water, a great line of fabric by Tula Pink.




When Faith was not waiting on customers she was sewing also.


She wanted to make a scarf or two out of some fabulous Kaffe fabric.


Patti was having a good time sewing at Quilt Vine.


This is the quilt Lou was working on. On the pattern the curved part calls for curved piecing. Lou has never done curved piecing. I came up with an easier way for her to do the fish. I got the idea for it from the 10 Minute Block method.

 

Faith wearing one of her finished scarves.


I also had some time to do some sewing on Saturday. I made these gold fish for a new design that I am working on. I will post all of the pictures when I get it finished.


1 comment:

SewBella’s Quilt Cart said...

Oh I love Patti's fabric and quilt pattern choice.