Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Stash Report - Week 11, 2012


Yes, I broke down and bought some fabric for my stash. I am planning on starting a Rhapsody Quilt and I think this will be great for that.


This past weekend my husband and I flew to Ohio to visit our son that just moved out. We went house hunting with him. He is presently in corporate housing for the first month. I think we all decided that it would be best for him to rent for about 6 months and become more familiar with the area. 

Anyway, while we were there I spotted a quit shop, Lonestar Quilting . I just can't help myself. When I go into a quilt shop I have to purchase something. I am doing really good so far this year with my stash busting so I added 4 1/2 yards to my stash. 

This week I only used about 1/2 yard for some blocks for a project that my Retreat Bee is doing for Bayside Quilters. Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture before I handed them in for the project. 

Used this Week: 1/2 yard
Used year to Date: 51 3/4 yards
Added this Week: 4 1/2 yards
Added Year to Date: 18 3/4 yards

Net Used for 2012: 33 yards

You can go to Patchwork Times to see more stash reports.




1 comment:

Angie in SoCal said...

Those are great numbers - the purchases didn't do too much damage. Keep it up!