Sunday, March 18, 2012

Stash Report - Week 12, 2012

I did do some quilting this week on customer quilts but I have nothing to add to my stash report. The most exciting great thing about that is that I did not purchase any fabric at the Lancaster Quilt Show. Although, that does not mean that I did not but anything. As soon as I take some pictures I will show you what I got.


Used this Week: 0 yard
Used year to Date: 51 3/4 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 18 3/4 yards

Net Used for 2012: 33 yards

You can go to Patchwork Times to see more stash reports.

5 comments:

Charlene S said...

When I have to account for other quilt related items bought - you will know I have truly lost my mind! Well, I am close to losing it but find it at the last minute.

Cathy said...

The pictures from that quilt show are spectacular!! I love the picture in your header, and the scripture verse. And it is important to make the vendors at the quilt shows feel welcome by buying something from them, even if it isn't fabric. LOL!!!

Angie in SoCal said...

Great numbers! I never count what I bought that isn't fabric - that I don't stash -hehe.

Lori said...

Thanks for the quilt pictures---it was fun to look through them.

Dar said...

Good totals. I also helped the vendors at our recent quilt show -- but I only count fabrics. I like your header. One day I'll learn how to manipulate my header to make it smaller. Still new to blogging, but learning lots.