Friday, March 2, 2012

A New Chapter Begins


It has been an emotional morning for my husband and I. Son #2 set out on a 9 hour drive from the Eastern Shore of Maryland to Ohio to begin the next chapter of his life. He will begin his new job on Monday.

He moved back in with us in October while he was job searching. It has been such a pleasure to have him back home for a few months. He worked with his dad while he was home and the two of them have gotten closer than ever. He has also been able to spend some quality time with his 14 year old sister. He and I have always been able to talk to each other about everything. I really enjoyed being able to discuss things with him face-to-face. I guess we will be back to long phone calls like when he was in school. The three of us are going to miss him very much. And I hate to admit this but I am even going to miss Huck, his puppy that he got for Christmas. Huck and I spent a lot of hours together while I was quilting.


No comments: