Friday, March 16, 2012

Guess Where I Was Yesterday


Yesterday I had the opportunity to go to the Lancaster Quilt Show on a bus trip with the Bayside Quilters. I spent the day with Marlyne. It is a good thing she kept me moving along or I would not have seen everything. I told her I was not interested in the vendors. But since she got me through all of the quilts we were able to do some shopping. I will post what I purchased at the show on another day. It looks like it will take me several days just to post the quilts that I photographed.

 








 The flowers on this quilt are made from the outside of a baseball.







This dog seemed so real I could feel him staring at me.






2 comments:

Katie, Julep and Derby's Mom said...

THE TALENT OF ALL THOSE QUILTERS IS AWESOME!

THANKS FOR SHARING THE PHOTO'S OF YOUR TRIP AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE ... PLUS ALL THE GOODIES YOU PURCHASED. NEXT YEAR I WANT TO GO TO LANCASTER!

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND - KATIE

Cassandra said...

Wow! That dog does look real! Looks like you had a lot of fun.