Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Trash to Treasure Pineapple Class

I took the "Trash to Treasure Pineapple Quilts" class with 
Gyleen Fitzgerald on Thursday.
Above is a picture of what I had to start with. 
This block uses a lot of 1 1/2 inch strips. 
The Jane Sassaman print will be my border. I chose the blue to go with the border print.

 On this first block I made, I used the solid in the even numbered rounds. I did not like it because I thought there was just too much of the blue.

 On the next blocks I made I put the blue in the odd numbered rounds. This looks much better.

Following are the pictures of what everyone else got done in class. If I had posted this on Thursday or Friday I might have remembered who made which blocks. Now I am lucky if I remember who made half of them. So as to not let anyone out, I will not label which blocks were made by whom.


















No comments: