Thursday, February 22, 2024

Traditional and Contemporary

 





This past week or so I have been trying to catch up with some of my client’s quilts.

Life is busy in so many ways right now, so I do not take in as many quilts from clients as I used to. I like to try to stay caught up with them.

Both quilts I am featuring today were made by Cathy. Even though they are quite different, both quilts were custom freehand quilted.

This first quilt is more of a traditional quilt and so I quilted it more traditionally. The feather wreath is very traditional. This traditional quilt is given a contemporary feel from the pop it gets from the brighter green.






This other quilt is more contemporary, and Cathy requested a more modern style of quilting.








I hope you enjoyed viewing these quilts. I want to get better at taking pictures and posting the quilts I quilt for my clients.

 

Blessings,

Candy

No comments: