Sunday, September 22, 2013

Chalkboard Fabric


 Believe it or not, I had never heard of Chalkboard Fabric until 2 weeks ago when some customers came in and requested it. So, I ordered a roll of 18 yards and it arrived this week. The customers that requested it came in Friday and purchased 3 yards. Now I have 15 yards of Chalkboard Fabric that I need to sell. I spent last evening on-line searching for things to make with Chalkboard Fabric.

Here are some of the things I found and the link to where I found them.
















I feel like this could go on all day. So, as you see there are many things to do with Chalk Cloth.

1 comment:

Lee said...

What an interesting product; I've never heard of it either. Love seeing the uses for identifying where food goes on a buffet table and the seating 'placemats'. Awesome.